Vision, Values and Virtues
The vision of King Solomon International Business School (King Solomon) is to achieve academic excellence, develop students with exemplary character, prepare students to effectively live, work and trade in the global economy and ensure all students succeed.
Our core values
- The Bible as being the most important book ever written
- Education as being an essential tool for preparing our students to effectively live, work and trade in the global economy
- The Fruit of the Spirit as our character development framework
- Christian unified fellowship for worship, prayer and to help the disadvantaged
- Our students, parents, staff and other key stakeholder and treat them the way we would want to be treated
- Business, community, and school partnerships locally, nationally and globally
- The pursuit of excellence in all we do
Our core virtues
The moral standards we use as our compass for character development are based on the virtues associated with the Fruit of the Spirit, i.e.: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, trustworthiness, gentleness, and self-control.
What makes our school special?
- We provide a broad and balanced curriculum with an international business and enterprise focus
- We are a multi-denominational Christian school that also welcomes children of all faiths as well as those with no faith
- An all-through school
- We are part of the Woodard family of Christian schools
- High attainment expectations for every child
- Extended school days
- Weekend master classes and school holiday programme
- High levels of pastoral care
- Strong discipline
- We provide a Parent College to support and empower parents as co-educators of their children
- Free to attend